Kelvin The Human Kelvin The Human

Hey! First off I'd like to say thanks for using my music (and crediting me), and also this is a pretty solid game. The art style is nice and more original than a lot of the stuff you see on here (8bit/16bit etc), and the actual gameplay is nice and simple as well.

Nice work.

KlassicKelvin responds:

Thanks alot, I was looking for a solid original beat when I ran into yours and I loved it. most VG music were too high pace for the tone of the game. Nice of you to check it out and review.

Scanning Machine Scanning Machine

Many of the melodies and beats are well constructed and fit together well, however I found there was a bit of an issue with transitions and variety. It was easy to listen to for the first minute and a half to two minutes, but after that I found I started to get a bit bored.

This is a huge improvement from your first song, and without a doubt if you keep it up I'm sure a scout will be due sometime soon.

3.5/5

IPSBLT responds:

Actually i'm working on a fixed version of this using some loops.I think it'll be done within a week :)

Music is Art Music is Art

I'm really not a fan of rap, but I have to say, this is pretty damn good. Props to you for making me enjoy a song from a genre I've never enjoyed before.

traumatik1 responds:

That means so much man that's why I make music to me rap is rhythm n poetry! Thanks for listening!

//Dust //Dust

I kind of had the same feeling as MelodyPadControlUnit, but I was pleasantly surprised with both how it looped so well, and that it was such a chill easy to listen to song. My only complaint is that the song seemed to be rather short, not allowing it to have a climax. Still good regardless. Great job!

Minotics responds:

Thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed.

- Mino